Art therapy workshops
Our art therapy workshops are designed for aged care facilities, aged care providers and other organisations so their staff can incorporate art therapy into their practices.
Art therapy gives seniors, carers, people with a disability and people living with dementia an opportunity to explore their creativity in a safe, nurturing environment. We provide art therapy workshops to aged care facilities, aged care providers and other organisations so their staff can incorporate art therapy into their practices.
- The benefits of art therapy in aged, disability and dementia care
- The difference between art as therapy and art in therapy
- How art therapy can be incorporated into a plan for working with clients living in the community
The workshop includes a practical art therapy activity to give participants the opportunity to experience art therapy first hand. We will explore ways of incorporating art therapy into everyday practice.
- 3-hour interactive workshop, scaleable for different sized groups.
- Facilitated by a qualified art therapist and counsellor
- Offered throughout Australia; travel costs additional
- Price includes all materials.
If you would be interested in asking us to run an art therapy workshop for your organisation or group, please contact us for a quote.